11 weeks Pregnant: Pinkish Brown Discharge when I wipe

Patient : I am 11 weeks pregnant and just went to the washroom, and when I wiped I saw a brownish pink color on the toilet paper. Is this normal?
Symptoms:  Discharge
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com It is not normal to have bleeding during 11th week of pregnancy. This is termed as threatened abortion. I suggest you report to your physician for an ultrasound to look for fetal well being and for nay subchorionic hemorrhage which may have occurred causing the bleed. These may occur in cases of luteal phase deficiency where progesterones have to be started for the lady till mid second trimester and bed rest is advised till the bleeding comfortably stops for atleast 3 days. I hope i have answered your query in detail. wishing you safe pregnancy, regards