115 pounds. I have just checked my blood sugar and it was 251

Patient

Q: I am a 18 yr old girl.. 115 pounds. I have just checked my blood sugar and it was 251.. But then after about 2 hours it was back to 163.. Then in the morning 98. Is this diabetes? Because it eventually went down

Symptoms:  Tired, weak, thirsty
Doctor

A:   Hi,
It is very difficult to say with these reports, but definitely 251 is not normal. I advised you to take more reading. including fasting blood sugar and 2 hour after a meal. You can also go for HbA1c test, it gives a average of 2-3 months of your blood sugar level.

regards