13 weeks and two days pregnant last period was November

Patient

Q: 13 weeks and two days pregnant last period was November 20 I don't know who my baby father is can you help had sex on Nov. 28 and had sex with someone else December 6.

Doctor

As on 21st Feb, if your LMP was November 20th then you are 13 week and 2 days pregnant by LMP.
Considering that you had regular cycles, your ovulation should have been around 4-6th December. so the sexual encounter closest to the ovulation day is most likely to be the date of conception. The possibility that the man on December 6 is the likely father of your child. However, the confirmation can be made by amniotic fluid DNA sampling from foetal cells and getting a paternity test done.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you a safe pregnancy.