Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > 13 weeks and two days pregnant last period was November

13 weeks and two days pregnant last period was November

Patient: 13 weeks and two days pregnant last period was November 20 I don’t know who my baby father is can you help had sex on Nov. 28 and had sex with someone else December 6.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.As on 21st Feb, if your LMP was November 20th then you are 13 week and 2 days pregnant by LMP.Considering that you had regular cycles, your ovulation should have been around 4-6th December. so the sexual encounter closest to the ovulation day is most likely to be the date of conception. The possibility that the man on December 6 is the likely father of your child. However, the confirmation can be made by amniotic fluid DNA sampling from foetal cells and getting a paternity test done.I hope I have answered your query in detail.Wishing you a safe pregnancy.Regards