13 year old vasectomy.

Patient: My boyfriend and I broke up in August 2014, September 4th I slept with my ex and the very next day took Plan B (September 5th) started my period on September 8th. On September 15th I believe I slept with my ex whom has been fixed for 13 years… Days later to my surprise my boyfriend and I got back together. I am now pregnant. They are putting my due date at June 22 2015. I ha an ultrasound at 7 weeks, 9 weeks, as well as 14 weeks they all came out with the same due date. please give me good news that this is my boyfriends baby and not my exs. thank you.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.If you started your withdrawal bleed on sept 8th after taking plan -B after sex with yo ur ex-boyfriend on sept 5th, then it is likely that you could be pregnant with him. as per the ultrasound due date, your date of conception is sept 15th on the date you had sex with your beau. But it is unlikely that the embryo is fertilized in the same day and grows further.I think the bleed on the Jan 8th was an implantation bleed and it is possible that your present bf may not be the father at all. However, the confirmation can be done only with the amniocentesis and thereby subjecting it to karyotyping and DNA analysis.I hope I have answered your query in detail,regards