15 and going crazy pregnant or not?

Q: Hey help im 15 and i think im pregnant, i had sex for the first time on october 3 weeks ago. i then took a pill like 2 hours later some days later i had some blood type period and then i have been getting really horny and wet randomly.

Symptoms:  Always horny

A:   Thank you for your question. If you have had unprotected sexual intercourse, even for the first time, it is possible that you may indeed be pregnant. We are not certain if the 'pill' you ingested was an emergency contraceptive pill, but if it was, it should have prevented you from becoming pregnant. There are instances in which emergency contraceptive may not work. For this reason, we do recommend that you go to a doctor and have a pregnancy test performed to be certain.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com