15 day period What could this mean?

Patient : I have been off Nuvaring for 2 months & my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex during my ovulation period. Last month, I had a regular 4 day period, that was preceded by 4 day brown spotting. After ovulation this month, I had mild symptoms : metallic taste in mouth for a few days, tiredness, alot of cramping (shock-like at times) mild headache but nothing out of the ordinary. I had taken a test 8 DPO, but it was negative (obviously and way too early to tell). I had my period this month (Tuesday), but it lasted 1.5 day (usually at least 4). I've been having bad low-back aches for the past 3 days (since Monday) and I am tired (but I also have low-blood pressure so I am tired alot). I do not have any other pregnancy symptoms (peeing frequently, sore breasts, etc.). I was wondering : what could be the cause of my 1.5 day period? I have not retested because I doubt I am pregnant, but you never know. Awaiting your reponse, Thank you.
Symptoms:  Pregnancy, back aches, period, menstruation, tired