15 weeks pregnant c6,c7 quad experiencing autonomic dysrefle

Patient : 15 weeks pregnant c6,c7 quad experiencing autonomic dysreflexia(AD) aka sweats, goosebumps elevated bp. bp goes from high 110/62 to low 75/36 change occurs within 10 min. This is constantly occurring throughout the day. should I be concern? I have checked all main causes of AD nothing. Been going on about a week. I have kidney stones but i've had them since Nov.
Symptoms:  Autonomic dysreflexia flashes, pregnant, drastic bp jump high to low within 5 to 10 min