15 year old girl with hair loss

Q: I am 15 and for the past 5 months I have been noticing that I have been losing more hair than usual. I have always had hair that was medium in thickness and very long. When I first started noticing the hair lose I cut my hair to shoulder length hoping that it would help but it only helped for a few weeks then my hair started falling again. Just recently my scalp has been more noticeable in the back top of my head but the ends my hair still feel fairly thick. I seem to lose most hair after I shower I run my finger through my hair and lots of hair just falls out, when I comb my hair hair comes out in chunks of two or three. I have been taking hair vitamins but they haven't seemed to help. Part of me thinks that it might be an iron deficiency because I have noticed I am bruising more easily and have these super tiny red dots on my upper arms but I don't know. I also suffer from pretty bad anxiety but I son't think that stress is what is causing it. Do you have any idea what might be causing my hair loss? Today I just recently purchased Jamaican Black Castor Oil hoping that that will help re-grow the thinning spots.

Symptoms:  Hair Loss
Bruising easily
Tiny Tiny red dots on upper arm that go away when rubbed hard but come right back
Weird abnormal noises coming from my lower stomach and abdominal discomfort