x
69 Physicians Online

Question:

15 year old sexually harassed and now depressed.

I'm 15 yrs old i was sexually harassed by my cousin when i was only 12.We both had our clothes on but he pressed his penis against my Vagina.Later my other cousin made me watch porn at the same age and he told me that everyone has sex even my parents I didn't believe him but now I know about it.The problem is I'm having a sticky gooey liquid to flow out of my vagina for more than 3 yrs continuously and not only this but there is a whitish thing present in my vagina nearly a 1cm part of it is outside my body so i can see it.I used to hit water on my vagina with a shower n keep doing it until i cant do more , later i started putting a tissue paper on my vagina n rub it I just knew the last month that this is called masturbate.I have never had sex.Please help me I'm extremely depressed and often cry because of this.May GOD bless u.(I'm sending this question the 2nd time so i just copied pasted it.

Answer:

Masturbation is a natural and harmless expression of sexuality for both men and women. Certain studies show that 80-90% individuals masturbate. It involves self stimulation of the genital organs to achieve sexual arousal sometimes till the point of orgasm. It does not cause any physical injury or harm to the body.
You've also mention that you were sexually harassed when you were only 12 years. Sexually harassment is a serious crime and I want you to know that it is not your fault. You must consider telling the incident to either your parents, police or someone you trust, because your depression may be connected with it.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.