15 years of age, female Almost two weeks ago I came

Patient : 15 years of age, female. Almost two weeks ago I came home with a fever and sore throat. The next two days I was in bed with a fever, sore throat, aches, and runny nose. After this my fever slowly dissapeared and I had a stuffy nose mostly. Then I developed a horrible cough that still hasn't completely gone away. And now almost two weeks since the fever I have a very sore throat, and today I realized that the tastebuds on the back of my tongue are inflamed. (Not sure if this is related) what do I have? What can speed up my recovery?
Symptoms:  Sore throat, cough, had a fever, headaches, and runny nose