16 and had unprotected sex need help

Q: I'm 16 and me and my girlfriend were virgins and had unprotected sex. We had sex for like 5-8 minutes and I did not ejaculate in her. But I've heard of something called pre cum. And around now is when her period should start. And she said things like she's getting light brown discharge and that blood comes out of her vagina. we took a plan b one step pill just in case. Do you think she's pregant. Is all this normal? I'm very concerned

Symptoms:  None

A:   Hi,
As there was no ejaculations and as usually ovulation will not occur near menstrual period in case of regular periods, the possibility of pregnancy is less in your case.
Brown discharge possibly indicating onset of menstrual flow.
If blood flow establishes as normal menstrual flow, second dose of plan B may not be needed.
If only spotting persists which can also be postcoital bleeding, second dose of plan B can be taken within time.
Take care.