16 Months of Lower Back Pain

Q: Hi,
I have been suffering from a mild to severe and constant lower back pain for the last 16 months. I've done everything I could possibly do. Swimming, drugs, Physical Therapy and many gels. My MRI (which is 11 months old) and X-Ray scans show no signs of discs herniation, just a "Straightening of lumbar lordotic can be associated with muscle spasm."

I feel pain as soon as I wake up in the morning, and it gets worse when I bend, sit, walk, run or lay down. The pain never extended to my legs - however, the past week I felt pain ran through my left thigh, which looked like a nerve pain. The pain also gets worse when I do many twists with my left foot.

Any idea on what is causing this pain? Should I do another MRI for my back, or maybe do hip MRI?
Please help..

Symptoms:  Constant Back Pain