17 year old male with a reddish area on the penis


Q: Hi I'm Glenn Jiron a 17 year old male and I've had this weird reddish spot on my glans for quite some time about 2 months now and when this first started I had small bumps on my penis and a Foul discharge and I guess it was balanitis but after it went away But like I said the reddish red area around the head of my penis doesn't hurt and it just comes and goes nor does it hurt when pee but it's had me concerned the last past weeks

Symptoms:  no pain, no itch. Does not hurt when I use the bathroom

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have two bumps on my penis one is slightly raised and kind of painful to the touch and the other one is smaller and...

Q: Hello Dr, I had protected sex with a massage parlor lady this past Saturday evening ie Sunday morning. As mentioned ...

Q: I got a very Large injection for Gonorrhoea yesterday tuesday 11/10/16. Me and my doctor was not sure if I had or n...

Q: I have blood in my semen for last two weeks.its not painful or sensitive in any way. Without injury and no possible s...

Q: So I've had a sore throat on and off for a couple of weeks. I recently had unprotected oral sex last Friday. I now ha...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon