17 year old male with a reddish area on the penis

Patient

Q: Hi I'm Glenn Jiron a 17 year old male and I've had this weird reddish spot on my glans for quite some time about 2 months now and when this first started I had small bumps on my penis and a Foul discharge and I guess it was balanitis but after it went away But like I said the reddish red area around the head of my penis doesn't hurt and it just comes and goes nor does it hurt when pee but it's had me concerned the last past weeks

Symptoms:  no pain, no itch. Does not hurt when I use the bathroom
Doctor