17 yo Female. Shots of Pain Throughout Entire Back. No past injury.

Patient

Q: I've been having back pain for the past few days. It's a sharp pain that travels up my spine and almost throughout my entire back with basically every step that I take. Is this something I should be worried about, or do you think I should seek medical attention? I'm a 17 year old female and the pain isn't from an injury.

Symptoms:  Pain, back pain, fever
Doctor

A:   Hi
Thanks for your query
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having backache for few days.It may be due to acute disc prolapse/ muscular pain as this is common in your age. Treatment of it is analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Rest will be useful. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. You can get MRI of the region to further investigate the cause. You should be concerned about it . You should take medical advice if pain is not relieved in two weeks. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.