18 year old otherwise healthy male hypertension

Patient

Q: I'm an 18 year old caucasian male, 5' 9" weighing about 160 pounds (at 7% bodyfat due to weightlifting and exercise, so I am not fat).
I went to get a physical exam for swim a few days ago and all went well except for my blood pressure, which was tested in the 150s/80s twice by the nurse. Also, my pulse was 108, which I KNOW is overkill since my resting pulse is often in the 60s. I explained to my doctor my fear of having my blood pressure tested (apparently called white coat hypertension) and he informed me that oftentimes those people who deal with this condition also tend to experience blood pressure fluctuations throughout the day by many events. He went on to explain that hypertension is often symptomless, but people who experience fluctuations from a normal blood pressure to a high blood pressure often feel somewhat out of it. Sometimes I get a feeling in my head that is similar to the feeling you get when you stand up suddenly from a laying position - could that be hypertension?
I do experience a few other things - the first is tinnitus, which has been a rare, short-lasting occurence which has existed for over a year - I doubt this has anything to do with this.
Another problem is that I have had a difficulty getting a full breath at times. I do not have any pain or tightness while trying to take a deep breath, and when I am occupied and not thinking about it (e.g swimming, with friends, etc.). When I DO have the problem, I can get a full breath, but it sometimes requires extra effort/movement. I have had this problem for somewhere between 3-6 months (can't remember), and I also vaguely remember having it briefly during elementary school, and the issue obviously subsided at some point then. I feel like a doofus because I didn't tell the doctor about this, but I will tell him on friday when I talk to him again.
The doctor ordered 6 tests: serum creatinine, liver function panel, TSH, lipid panel, glucose fasting, and CBC. All came back normal.
I have pondered the reasons behind this, because I feel this is extremely uncommon. I eat very healthy (very little processed food, lots of fruits/vegetables/legumes), low-sodium, and I exercise 5 days a week at minimum with about an hour of weightlifting and 30-45 minutes of cardio each time.
My sister strongly believes this is caused by stress. While I do agree that my current situation is somewhat stressful - my parents got divorced a year ago (so I have to switch homes), and I am moving away for college soon. However, my mom made the point that her parents divorce was extremely stressful (my parents divorce seemed easy to me), and she never developed high blood pressure.
Apparently there is a genetic history of hypertension (according to my mom) but it has only occured in adults that she knows of. My grandpa has high blood pressure, and my mom recently had it too, although she has checked a few times in the past couple days and it appears to be healthy again.
Sorry for the wordy post. Any thoughts on something I should mention to the doc? Thanks

Doctor