19 year old with ED

Patient : Hello. I am a 19 year old male. I am in college. I have been experiencing some issues with my sexual abilities. I am a virgin and I have never been very sexually active. I now have a girlfriend who I find extremely attractive We have tried to have sex three or four times.. But each time I cannot get a full erection hard enough to have sex with. It's become incredibly embarrassing now and I try not to worry about it but obviously it's all in my head. I have read that masterbation can cause ED. Is it all just in my head? or do i need to see a doctor for some ED medicine. Please help me with this incredibly embarrassing situation. Thanks. Chris
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon