Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > 19 year old with questions pertaining to ed

19 year old with questions pertaining to ed

Patient: Help MeI recently when on a nasty drug run this summer using things like MDMA and marijuana, and started having regular sex on both of these drugs, after the summer ended I can’t get an erection anymore, like nothing I can’t even masturbate to save my life! I’ve stopped using MDMA and slowed down on smoking weed since but the problem won’t go away, if theirs any quick cures or shortcuts I could use help dissolve this problem please let me know

Doctor: Hello,thanks for contacting askthedoctor.comIf you have been on marijuana and MDMA for long then erectile functi ons are known in habit forming addiction of these drugs.i would suggest you to meet your physician to discuss the options of treatment. It is sur ethat you have to leave these drugs and unfortunately there are no shortcuts,regards