19yr Old Actor and Need Hair Loss help

Patient

Q: Hi!
I'm 19 and I think that my hairline is receding. The exposed skin above my temples is becoming rounded and higher, and the thickness at the top is declining - this is evident in the thickening line of bare scalp in my part. I also notice an increasing amount of hair falling out, and a thinner amount of hair at my crown.
I was wondering if a product like Rogaine would be safe for me to use at my age.
I am an actor, and need either to regrow the hair that i've lost or at least keep what I have. Unfortunately, there's not much room for a balding teen - mid twenty year old in casting these days!

If there are any alternative treatments, I would be glad to hear about them.

Thanks so much.

B

Symptoms:  Thinning hair on top and especially on crown, receding hairline especially above temples.
Doctor