1st uti treated, came back? Am now on vacation in Spain

Q: Hi, I got my first uti on September 4th. It progressed quickly and resulted in lots of pain and blood in my urine within a few hours, I had to go to the doctors where I gave a urine sample and the doctor confirmed I had a uti based on the lab results. I then was prescribed medication that I took twice a day for 7 days. I do not remember the name. I finished taking my meds on September 11th. It is now September 16th and I am feeling off. I have the constant urge to pee for the last 24 hours on and off, now the last 5 hours the urge hasn't gone away. I am not experiencing much pain when I urinate as of yet. The problem is I live in Canada and am now on vacation in Spain and not sure what I should do medically. If I was at home I would go to the doctor for diagnosis. I am however on my first trip to Europe, and my girlfriends are suggesting I just go to the pharmacy and get meds without diagnosis. I don't want to do anything that's going to harm me further. I researched natural remedies as well, and am planning on drinking baking soda water as soon as the store opens, and having blueberries, cranberries and pineapple if I can find it. Please advise what I should be doing in this case. Right now I'm not in a lot of pain I am just having trouble sleeping due to the constant urge of me having to pee. But I am very scared that this is going to progress into a full fledge uti and I'm going to be bleeding again and in extreme pain soon... Please help!

Symptoms:  I constantly feel like I have to pee. If I do try to go pee very little comes out and I am in a slight amount of pain in what feels like my urinary tract. I have drank lots of water the past few hours in hopes of flushing the bacteria out. So far I'm not feeling any changes as to better or worse in the last 5 hours or so...