2 1/2 year old toddler, diarreah color white for 2days,

Patient : 2 1/2 year old toddler, diarreah color white for 2days, some nose bleedin
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood the problems. White stools with nose bleed is a bad symptom comple x. You need to take the toddler to the ER for urgent admission and investigations of CBP, liver function tests, BT, CT, PT, platelet as white stool is indicating obstructive jaundice causing deranged bleeding and needs urgent care. I hope this answer helps you to get an early diagnosis and proper treatment.