Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > 2, 3 years before my face was fair enough but

2, 3 years before my face was fair enough but

Patient: 2, 3 years before my face was fair enough but now in became tan and dark an some dark lines marks in my face suggest some med

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.Face complexion can be altered by various environment al factors including personal habits.Some cosmetics available in market may result in darkening of skin color.Besides this, stress and physical exertion also affect the outlook and texture of skin.In such cases, I advise my patients to apply broad spectrum sunscreen regularly. For improvement of complexion, you may go for chemical peels like Glycolic acid peel or lactic acid peel .Take antioxidants in diet.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and advise you accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helpsStay healthy.