2 black wormlike organisms on shaft of penis

Q: I have two very small black wormlike organisms on the shaft of my penis where the scar from my circumcision is. On either side of the 16th of an inch long black organisms are two holes in the skin which look like large pores. I have squeezed these out before and they just come back. I am 30 now and they have been there as long as I can remember

A:   Thank you for your question. The infection you are describing could be a parasitic infection or possibly be an open comedo (also known as a black head). We would suggest the latter possibility of these two is the most likely as you have had these all our life. In order to prevent this it is import to keep the area clean and dry (as best as you can). Preventing their recurrence may be difficult as the pores are large, and debris can accumulate in them making them a nidus for bacterial growth.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com

Guest: if this condition occurs in female