2 day late period, severe cramping since 4 days ago

Q: 2 day late period, severe cramping since 4 days ago. It is menstrual cramp, not intestinal, due to location of cramping, also sore nipples, but just the nipple, not the areola or anywhere around it. Negative pregnancy test. Should I be worried? What could it be?

Symptoms:  Menstrual cramping, sometimes searing, sometimes dull; Sore nipples; Late period.

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

The typical lower abdominal cramps with sore nipples and breasts and with just 2 days of delay in periods, indicate that what you are experiencing is a part of PMS. In absence of pregnancy, PMS indicates that your menses shall start in next few days, you just have to be patient. If the cramps are painful then you may consider an NSAID like Tab Mefenamic acid 500mg twice a day for next 3 days, this shall help you relieve the pain. Wait for your menses to start patiently.
I hope I have answered yur query in detail,

Wishing you good health,