2 days ago I had unprotected sex, we used the

Patient

Q: 2 days ago I had unprotected sex, we used the pull out method. I have taken the emergency contraceptive pill and I would like to know, do I still have a chance of being pregnant?

Doctor

You have done a right thing by taking an emergency contraceptive pill after an unprotected intercourse to avoid unwanted pregnancy. The pill shall make the endometrium unfavourable for implantation and also initiate a withdrawal bleed within 5-7 days from the pill intake. this may lead to shedding of the endometrium and hence if the bleeding occurs, pregnancy chances are ruled out completely.
I hope I have been clear in my explanations.

Wishing you safe sexual practices.