Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > 2 days ago I noticed bright red light bleeding when

2 days ago I noticed bright red light bleeding when

Patient: 2 days ago I noticed bright red light bleeding when I went to the restroom . The next day I noticed the same thing and same quantity . My period isn’t due for at least another 4-6 days . I had a sharp pain in my left nipple earlier for like 20 seconds and it went away . The area around my pelvis and groin have been aching as well . I’ve had a couple terrible headaches last week. Headaches for me are normal but these headaches were servers. Ive have this little nausea feeling in the back of my throat at night for the past few nights and I have been constipated all day … What could be the cause of this?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think you have an infection and because of the location I would say it is a Pelvic inf ection. I cannot however confirm this without an examination. Please see a Doctor and get the antibiotic treatment.Hope this helps you. All the best.