2 days ago my body suddenly felt achy As the

Patient

Q: 2 days ago my body suddenly felt achy. As the day went on it got worse. By evening I had a temp of 102.1, moderate body aches, chills, headache, sore throat. I began taking Tylenol. Yesterday my temperature fluctuated between 99-102, fatigued, and still had all the other symptoms. Today, I feel very weak. Temp has stayed around 99-100.9 my body aches are gone. But I still have a headache and sore throat and very fatigued.

I do not have a cough, any respiratory symptoms or and digestive issues.

Doctor