2 months ago i had brownish blood during ovulation my

Patient

Q: 2 months ago i had brownish blood during ovulation my doctor examind me and told me every thing is fine then 3days later i had my period but it lasted for 15 days i had to take blood thinner to make it stop.the next period came fine in time and normal flow now this period came 5 days early.and i stopped nursing for 7 months now i had no periods then it started 2 months after.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

After stopping breast feeding it will take some time for regularization of menstrual cycles.
Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only.
So, getting periods five days early can be considered as normal only.
And you can observe for two to three cycles.
If irregularity persists in future periods, better to get evaluated.
Clinical examination, ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile, thyroid hormonal profile, prolactin levels, hemoglobin and blood sugar levels estimation etc can help in finding out the possible cause of your problem and treatment can be planned accordingly.

Take care.