2 months late but negative hpt

Q: Im 2 months late, negative hpt about 3-4 weeks ago, have been to my gp but they dont seem interested, i dont know what else to do?

Symptoms:  Missed period, headaches, mood swings, nausea but no sickness, cramps

In your age group, it is generally seen that the menses may get irregular due to immaturity of hormonal levels and hence the possible delay. If you have had regular menses earlier , and then when you are 2 months late with the pregnancy test negative, then you need evaluation with a hormonal profile and an ultrasound pelvis. If the scans and hormonal profile is insignificant, then based on the endometrial thickness, which if more than 10mm now, you can be given a withdrawal bleed with progesterones to resume your menses.
However, with the premenstrual symptoms that you are experiencing, it is suggested that you should wait for a few more days to allow natural initiation or onset of menses.

I hope I have answered your query.