2 ovulations after possible chem pregnancy no bleeding

Patient : I am ttc, I have a 30 day cycle. I felt like I ovulated early though, I had ewcm cd 10 with spotting also. cd 16 I got a very faint + on a FRER as well as cd17,&18. it got a little darker each time but still very faint. then cd 19 on nothing, negative on every test i take every morning with fmu. I assumed it was a chemical preg, however I felt like I was ovulating again on cd23 & had ewcm again. now I am on cd35 and I am still getting neg test, however I have had no bleeding at all of any kind, I am 5 days late. My question: Do you have a period after a chemical or do you just go on to the next cycle and immediately ovulate again, having 2 ovulations in 1 cycle??
Symptoms:  Cold/flu like, sneezing stuffy nose achy cramping backache, and also sciatic pains