2 positive home pregnancy tests

Patient

Q: Abortion in 02/14 reg per in 04/14& 05/14 1day per in 06/14 2hpt+ ...dr says + but u.s shows sac no fetal . is my lmp in 05/14 or the 1 day in 06/14?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your your question. Given the fact that you have had 2 positive home pregnancy tests, a confirmatory test and ultrasound with your doctor, and missed menstrual period, it is likely that you are pregnant. The fact that an actual fetus was not observed on ultra sound means that you are very early in gestation or the fetus was not visualized on that particular ultrasound.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com