2 red bumps and little white heads

Q: Hi i have been getting red bumps between my thighs i have been sexually active a month ago but these started a week ago. about the same time i started working out the lady i was sexual with said she was clean because they had her tested during the pregnancy i had an ingrown hair beside the one it went away but theres a red mark now and there's another one right beside the one i popped , was just wondering if its something magor i should ask my doctor or something i can take care of ?

Symptoms:  2 red bumps on my inter thigh and i feel some type of pimples down between my thigh and grown area