20 Weeks pregnant and worried I ate small pieces of

Patient

Q: 20 Weeks pregnant and worried I ate small pieces of pink hamburger

Doctor

There is no need to worry. Just wait and watch for any gastro intestinal symptoms like nausea and vomiting or loose stools and pain abdomen. If you experience any of these, visit a doctor immediately. Otherwise stay calm and do not panic. It wouldn't cause any harm with a single exposure.

Hope this helps

Patient: Thank you very much. Are these symptoms to show in first 48 hours? I am assuming if I don't feel them in that time period that I am alright.
Doctor: Yes the symptoms show up.quite soon. If it is beyond 72 hours don't worry