20 weeks ultrasound report says echoegenic pappilary muscle in the

Patient : 20 weeks ultrasound report says echoegenic pappilary muscle in the right ventricle.. How does this occur and what does it mean.. Can anyone brief on this?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is a significance of echogenic cardiac focus in the ventricle of the developing f etus that is picked up on an ultrasound.It could mean that there is a possibility of chromosomal anomaly in the fetus like trisomy 13 and 21 or down's syndrome and multiple cardiac anomalies as well. But, this report is not hundred percent reliable. It can only be interpreted with other factors of evidence like increased maternal age, previous baby with anomalies, associated positive results of other blood and marker tests. Sometimes, there is a possibility that it could mean nothing significant and can disappear in the following scans. Hope this helped. Regards