21 years old, and I've been having unprotected sex with

Q: 21 years old, and I've been having unprotected sex with my partner. I've had a Mirena IUD for a almost 2 years now, but I'm worried I might be pregnant. Because if my birth control I rarely get my period and my breasts have been tender (but not swollen). I've taken two pregnancy tests and both came negative but because of my not having a period monthly it's hard being able to tell when I should take the next pregnancy test, and I'm worried that the only reason that the first test came up negative is because I took them too early. I'm not experiencing any other symptoms other than the tender breasts.

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

You already have Mirena inserted, hence there is no chance of pregnancy. If it was displaced inside, you would be having pain and bleeding since there are no such symptoms, it is definitely still intact.
Since the tests are negative, you're not pregnant.
However, it is better to consult your gynecologist and get the hormonal evaluation done for the same.

Hope this was helpful,
Feel free to discuss further,