22 Years Old and Penis Doesn't Work

Patient

Q: I have been impotent for several years now. I'm a 22 year old male in great health and can't manage to achieve any sort of erection. I thought it was due to exposure to pornographic material as a child and into my early teens, so I ceased masturbation and visual stimulation of any kind. I've done this for two trips of 150 days.
These problems arose when I was about 19 years of age and they are just as bad, if not a microscopic bit better. At that point in my life I had been taking prozac but I quit it cold turkey without consulting my docotor. To make this worse I did it so that I could drink- which I had never done before in my life. I personally believe this to be the root of every problem but I don't know of anyway to alleviate my current state.

I no longer drink, smoke or do any drugs. The closest high I get is from working out which I am now thinking is causing these issues for me. I started to workout seriously from 19-22 around the time these issues arose. I don't want to diagnose myself with something rediculous and my doctor is not supportive of my claims.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Symptoms:  Flaccid penis, shrunken penis and genitalia- this usually is most noticeable when I get in my car or am working out, and is akin to jumping into cold water, but not as extreme.
Doctor