23 days delay but negative pregnancy result

Patient : My period is irregular and I'm 23 days delay now. I tried yesterday to take pregnancy test twice and its both negative, but till now i dont have a period.. is it possible that im pregnant? im very worried hope u can help me..
Symptoms:  Menstrual delay
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you are already 23 days late for your menses and your pregnancy test is negative the n you should opt for an ultrasound pelvis check for endometrial thickness, which if detected to be more than 10mm, then you can opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins to resume your menses . Following which you can undergo a hormonal profile especially on day 21 of the cycle to check for progesterone levels to rule out any progesterone deficiency. Hope this helps. Regards