23 days delay but negative pregnancy result

Patient

Q: My period is irregular and I'm 23 days delay now. I tried yesterday to take pregnancy test twice and its both negative, but till now i dont have a period.. is it possible that im pregnant?
im very worried hope u can help me..

Symptoms:  Menstrual delay
Doctor

If you are already 23 days late for your menses and your pregnancy test is negative then you should opt for an ultrasound pelvis check for endometrial thickness, which if detected to be more than 10mm, then you can opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins to resume your menses . Following which you can undergo a hormonal profile especially on day 21 of the cycle to check for progesterone levels to rule out any progesterone deficiency.

Hope this helps.