24 year old female with little to no energy Always

Patient

Q: 24 year old female with little to no energy. Always yawning with very low interest in daily activities. When it comes to laying down to go to bed it can take up to 2 hours to fall asleep due to thinking too much about daily activities that weren't finished...

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

Usually such generalized body pains, are due to anxiety or fibromyalgia. However to state that we should first of all rule out the following like Anemia, Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency.
I would advise you to get following tests done:
1. Fasting Blood Sugar
2. Thyroid Profile
3. Hemogram
4. Serum Calcium and Vitamin D levels.
If any issues are found in your reports you would be treated accordingly. Otherwise your Doctor will treat you with SSRI's like Fluoxetine, Escitalopram.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.

Patient: They did a blood test on me for iron, thyroid, good cholesterol bad cholesterol and the only thing that was low was my good cholesterol but only 5 points away from average.. My thyroid was 5.1 which the doctor said if anything that is more close to the hyperactive thyroid in which case would boost my energy, not decrease it... I was diagnosed with ADHD depression and anxiety when I was in the 4th grade. But my mom refused to put me on anymore medications especially since the Zoloft they prescribed me turned me into a complete zombie...
Patient: I have an appointment with a psychologist June 15th. I'm just so nervous because I've never seen or talked to one before. I'm a mother of 3 kids... 1 step son and 2 girls ages 10 3 and 19 months old... Im having such a hard time focusing. Like my brain has so much going on inside that my mouth can't keep up. And if im not interested, then I get bored so easily and start yawning.