25 yoMale with peeing issues last 4 days

Patient : Went to a General MD and said that my Prostate test was good and my UTI test was good as well. I have sent a culture test in so I'm waiting on that.. I do remember having issues like this for about 20 minutes or so after masturbating when I drank alot of water in the past but it went away quick. Now It's been non stop for 3 days. I do remember not showering for a good 2-3 days, and using some soap to clean my penis with. Maybe it's irritated??? please help
Symptoms:  -Frequent urge to pee
-After peeing, feeling like bladder isn't completely emptied
-Premature Ejaculation during masturbation
-Sore around penis head
-After peeing, little bits of pee have to be pushed out