27/m/170lb/5'5 'lower than normal' testosterone 'lower t

Patient : 27/m/170lb/5'5 'lower than normal' testosterone 'lower than normal' vitamin D 'higher than normal' white blood cell count Doctor wants me to schedule an appointment in the next month to discuss a 'plan' -- I do not think she thinks it is anything urgent. Do not have useful information like the actual levels, apologies. Certainly plan on following up and soon, so don't worry about that (good healthcare coverage). That information was gleaned after having a physical/3 vials of blood taken (I assume that means a gambit of tests were run). No symptoms brought me to the doctor, just a check-up after 10+ years of no visits to the Doctor except when sick with random colds, which happens less than once a year. Nothing was found during the physical. I have no symptoms of low vitamin D or low testosterone (that I can physically/mentally check for) beyond the hair loss, which has mostly stopped or dramatically been reduced (see below). As far as the sex-related testosterone symptoms, I would say I have the exact opposite of those symptoms, in fact -- again only included as this may indicate something as well, not denying the blood test results. Ongoing prescription for finastride 1mg for male pattern baldness (OR MAYBE NOT?!). The hair loss does not follow the patterns on the internet, instead manifesting on the side of my vertex, but the pill seems to have halted further hair loss and I have been on it for 18 months. Pretty sure it is MPB despite that fact, but again, included as I do not know what is relevant.
Doctor :   Hello Thank you posting your query on “Ask the Doctor” Low testosterone could be due to adverse effect of finastride ride 1mg which you have taken for more than 18 months. Although you are not symptomatic but low testosterone may cause infertility which is particularly important for persons in reproductive age. Please discuss with your doctor to change the medicine. Low Vitamin D3 and high white blood cells have no clinical importance. You may take Vitamin D3 supplements as prescribed by your doctor. Wish you a good health.