3 Day Missed Period: What should we do?

Patient

Q: Hello,

I am beginning to worry that my girlfriend might be pregnant. She has missed her period by 3 days now (Feb 8th), but doesn't appear worried or stressed because she has had a late period once before. However, I am starting to worry. She is not on birth-control. We have NOT engaged in penetrative sex, but i HAVE performed manual stimulation on her before, as well as grinding whilst partially clothed (underwear). While I know I didn't ejaculate on my hands (or on her) during these acts, I do sometimes pre-ejaculate and this could have been present on my hands at the time. I also do not remember if I urinated before the act(s), thus eliminating the presence of sperm in my urethrae.

I suppose my question is: How long should we wait for her period before we try a pregnancy test? I remember reading that a test for pregnancy is its strongest after a week from the missed period.

Symptoms:  Her symptoms: frequent urination, missed period
Doctor

Thanks for the query
There is no need for you to worry about the chances of her getting pregnant, as there has not been a penetrative sex at all, pregnancy naturally happen when the penis enters the vagina directly followed by an ejaculation always. With manual and touching with fingers, there is no possibility of pregnancy. However, if you wish to do the pregnancy test, it can be done anytime after missing the cycles, the next day even.
Hope this helped.