3 days ago i woke up with a weepy rash

Patient

Q: 3 days ago i woke up with a weepy rash on my face. The doc diagnosed it as a mild case of impetigo. He prescribed me a topical antibiotic called mupirocin. For the first 2 days it itched and burned like crazy to use but on the 3rd day it no longer itched when applied. The rash on the face has begun to clear but last night i developed a rash of small red spots on my legs. Not the same rash as on my face. These are flat red and only slightly itchy. But i woke up to find that the lips of my vagina is itchy and there is one raised itchy bump near my clit. What is this????

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, it seems that you have got mosquito bite reaction over the leg while sleeping. Bump vagina with itch may be related to it or may be due to other diseases. It may be caused by fungal infection.
I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy