3 days ago we found a brown widow spider with

Q: 3 days ago we found a brown widow spider with an egg sack and killed it. We have seen a couple more around the yard. The next day a red pimple looking thing appeared on my chest. It is not painful at all, just tender. But when I Googled brown widow bite, it looked exactly like it. It just isn't nearly ad painful as it is described by other people who have been bitten. I'm hoping I can attach a picture, so that you can tell me if I should be worried.

3 days ago we found a brown...-1

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You certainly have some type of infection. This could be from an insect bite but could also be an abscess. Either way, the treatment is to see a Doctor, get antibiotics and then get the abscess drained.

The abscess and the spider bite will get healed slowly with the antibiotics. If you do not recover after 3 days, see a Doctor again to reach a conclusion.

Hope this helps you. All the best.