3 days ago we found a brown widow spider with

Patient: 3 days ago we found a brown widow spider with an egg sack and killed it. We have seen a couple more around the yard. The next day a red pimple looking thing appeared on my chest. It is not painful at all, just tender. But when I Googled brown widow bite, it looked exactly like it. It just isn’t nearly ad painful as it is described by other people who have been bitten. I’m hoping I can attach a picture, so that you can tell me if I should be worried.

3 days ago we found a brown...-1

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.You certainly have some type of infection. This could be from an insect bite but could a lso be an abscess. Either way, the treatment is to see a Doctor, get antibiotics and then get the abscess drained.The abscess and the spider bite will get healed slowly with the antibiotics. If you do not recover after 3 days, see a Doctor again to reach a conclusion.Hope this helps you. All the best.