3 days delay for menstrual with cramps.

Patient

Q: Quick question... I am three days late for my regular menstral cycle. I tested today with my 2nd urine of the day. Was negative. For the past 2 weeks now my breasts have become oddly sore. I've become constipated, extremely tired and experiencing some headaches quite often. LMP WAS 11/12/13!! What do I doooooo?!):

Symptoms:  Breast tenderness. Constipation. Headache. Nausea and tiredness. Missed period (3 days)
Doctor

The best time to test for pregnancy is after 7 days of missed periods. So if the first test is negative , the next test is also likely to be negative but it is always better to repeat it at 7 th day post missed period.

Secondly , the symptoms you are experiencing are more likely to be premenstrual and not early pregnancy though they mimic each other and your menses should start in few days ideally with PMS set in . However you may just wait for another 5 days to repeat your urine pregnancy test and if negative then you can patiently wait till 15 days post missed period for your menses to start naturally before any progestin withdrawal bleed can be considered to resume menses.
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,
regards