3 different symptoms i have;back pain,breast and late menstruation

Patient

Q: Doc, my name is fiona, i'm female, 16years old. I actually have 3 symptoms now, and one of em is back pain, it kinda hurts all the time except when i'm sitting and laying down, i think the back pain gave me nausea and vertigo. The second symptom is about my breast, i feel something kinda hard in my right breast, it didn't hurt when i touch it. My third symptom is about my menstruation, i usually have a very well organized menstruation cycle but now i'm late for 3 days.. fyi, i'm a virgin, i never had sex before so i don't think i'm pregnant.. please help me doc.. i can't go to the doctor because my parents are away for a week and my uncle doesn't care about me at all.. i know i only choose the back pain section but know i don't only have back pain but also that two symptom that I'm very scared of.. ill be very thankful if you tell me whats wrong with me and whats the cause of it..

Symptoms:  back pain : vertigo, nausea
breast : something kinda hard inside my right breast
menstruation : late for my menstruation for 3 days
Doctor