3 months of workouts and diet changes, no weight loss?

Patient

Q: I am a 30 year old female, weight is 217 and height is 5'6. I have been working out for 3 months with a trainer 3x a week and in the gym 5-6 times a week. I have tried Atkins, gluten free, dairy free, given up soda, a liver/gallbladder cleanse and had my TSH screened. I haven't lost one pound in 3 months. I've cut out sugar, watch my sodium, etc. I am so confused why i can't seem to lose any weight, i am so obese and am trying everything but now i'm out of ideas on what to do? What could be causing my weight to stay even after all my work outs and diet changes?

Symptoms:  NOT LOSING WEIGHT!
Doctor

A:   Sometimes it is not possible to reduce weight by diet and exercise only, we need invasive methods.

So, you have done everything to reduce weight, If there is no obvious reason for obesity and with all means you tried to reduce weight, then the only option left is surgery.

Bariatric surgery is getting popular day by day, it is safer and the results are long lasting.

Guest: muscle weighs more than fat. Maybe just your body compostition has changed. You should go get your body fat percentage measured as that is a better indication then weight
Guest: muscle does not weigh more than fat. It looks different than fat. 5 lbs of something is 5 lbs it doesn't change according to what is being weighed. Do have your body fat percentage measured but also you might want to keep track of the about of carbs you are consuming, not just starches but the carbs that are almost everything you eat. start by trying to consume only 70 carbs for the whole day. That is what helped me.