3 negative tests, wisdom teeth removal, delayed period

Q: I had "sex" (he just went in once then we stopped due to panic) on June 4. I got my normal period on June 12 as scheduled. After period, I still felt bloated, gassy, a bit constipated. I also have gerd. I had a urine test done on June 16 and it was negative. Took a home pregnancy test on June 23, and was negative also. Took another one on July 6 and was also negative. I'm supposed to get my period on July 10, but it still hasn't come. I got my wisdom tooth out on July 7, by the way. Could I still be pregnant?

Symptoms:  tender breasts, bloated, a bit of back pain and lower abdominal pain