3 Pregnancy Test are positive and negative urine sample.

Patient : I had a period Dec 22 2014 24 day took a 3 pregnancy test all positive and then went to the doctor's for a urine test it was negative I feel as if Im pregnant
Symptoms:  Bloated,nausea
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually, urine pregnancy test can give an accurate result afte r around one week of expected date of periods. So please wait till your expected date of periods and if you miss the date better to go for a blood test for pregnancy which can give more accurate result compared with an urine test. Take care.