3 week old baby fell out of bed a week

Patient : 3 week old baby fell out of bed a week ago, monitored for 24 hours no sign of injury. He cried immediately after the fall and stopped as soon as he was comforted, baby remained fully alert and has done since. No change in feeding habits, no abnormalities in pupil size, able to look at light with no difficulty, very responsive. But today clear fluid like water came from his nose, less than a tea spoon full, could this be related to the fall even though there have been no symptoms of injury at all? Or could it just be possible spit up from reflux coming from the nose.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Clear fluid from the nose, in absence of any other symptoms and one such isolated instance can be ignored. You need to monitor the baby. If the clear fluid is persistent and the baby starts crying or does not respond well to commands, you can take him to the pediatrician. Sometimes clear fluid can leak after traumatic injury indicating a CSF leak. But in this case it seems like mucus and not any CSF leak. Please observe carefully for persistent clear discharge. Hope this was helpful, Feel free to discuss further, Regards.

Patient: Thank you very much, this was greatly reassuring!

A.
Patient: I have just realised When I run my finger down the side of my child's nose one side has a small bump compared to the other which may have been the result of falling of the bed a week ago. It is between the eye and top of the nose. Fluid has came from this side with the slight bump, should I be worried or will it still be mucous? ...
Doctor: Hello,
If there is a bump it is better to just get the bump physically examined. It definitely is nothing serious but the severity of the bump should be found out by a doctor to be on the safer side.

Regards.