3 Weeks After Abortion, Unprotected Sex, Took Plan B 36 Hours Later, Chances Of Pregnancy???

Patient

Q: I recently just had a surgical abortion about 3 weeks ago. I stopped bleeding from it after about a week. I still haven't gotten my period. I just had unprotected sex (kinda) 5 days ago. He would put his penis inside and thrust for a few seconds and then take it out. It was on and off like that for no more than 5 minutes. I took a My Way emergency pill 26 hours after the incidents. What is the percentage that I could be pregnant?

Doctor