3 weeks ago my fiance and I had a mutual

Patient

Q: 3 weeks ago my fiance and I had a mutual agreement and had sexual contact with a woman. Starting a week later, I missed my period, and have a discharge from my vagina that is sort of thick and a whitish creamy color, and abdominal pain/cramping. I had a visit to the er where they did blood pregnancy, an ultrasound, and checked my urine for bacteria and all came back negative. The only thing the doctor said was that my endometrial lining is thick And that I may have some sort of infection but she did not offer a pap. I have called my gynocologist and set up an appointment but I am driving myself crazy. Could I have gonorrhea pr chlamydia?
I have a 5 month old son and I am terrified that if I do, some how I have not properly cleaned my hands and could have passed it to him. He's teething and constantly tries to chew on my fingers. How would I go about all of this?
My fiance has presented no symptoms.

Symptoms:  Symptoms: missed menstruation, vaginal discharge similar to that seen when i lost my mucus plug during pregnancy, and abdominal pain and cramps
Doctor